edACCESS is a volunteer run and governed 501(c)6 organization. Apart from the facilitator of our annual conference, we have no paid staff. Any member is welcome to join our steering committee, which is responsible for organizing edACCESS conferences, services, programs, and special events.
EDUCAUSE constituent group
edACCESS is a constituent group of EDUCAUSE. EDUCAUSE is an international, nonprofit association whose mission is to help shape and enable transformational change in higher education through the introduction, use, and management of information resources and technologies in teaching, learning, scholarship, research, and institutional management. We have our own area on the EDUCAUSE web site.
edACCESS is run by a steering committee, which any edACCESS member is welcome to join. Steering committee members receive reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses, pre-conference meals, a reduced conference fee, and other inducements and perks.
Our steering committee members are:
- JT Amirault, Groton School
- Robin Beaver, Holy Child School at Rosemont
- John Bruggeman, Hebrew Union College
- Bill Campbell, Dwight-Englewood School
- Peter Hoopes, St. Andrew’s School
- John Johnson, Williston Northampton School
- Eric LaCroix, New Hampton School
- Joe Lorenzatti, Williston Northampton School
- Carolynn Parisi, Mount Saint Mary Academy
- Emily Jee, Peddie School
- Mike Schmelder, Lancaster Country Day School